PRAJ
INDUSTRIES
Betting
on Bio Fuels
Money Dalal
Cmp:49/- 18-12-12.
Praj Industries (PIL), a leading manufacturer of
ethanol and brewery plants with the domestic market share of 80% and 50%
respectively, and a global market share of 8%, is well poised to leverage on
the capacity expansion from these segments.
Praj
Industries ltd is a global Indian company that offers innovative solutions to
significantly add value in bio-ethanol, alcohol, brewery plants, process
equipment and water and wastewater treatment systems for customers, worldwide.
Praj is a knowledge based company with expertise and experience in Bioprocesses
and engineering. It has one of the largest resource bases in the industry with
over 500 references across all five continents.
Money Dalal’s views:
Praj is a long term story hence one need to have
this stock in their bag for aiming the long term only.
The key positive in this stock is that the Indian
govt has initiated the process of blending ethonal with the petrol recently. The
whole world is adopting this and now our policy makers started to curb the
imports bill.
Betting
on Bio Fuels
Money Dalal
Cmp:49/- 18-12-12.
Money Dalal’s views:
- · Rising crude prices are the key positives for this stock.
- · Brewery industries growing in a robust pace.
- · Sugar companies on expansion mode.
- · Waste water treatment has huge opportunity in the India.
- · Policy makers in india’s decision of more mix of ethanol in petrol.
- · Zero Debt Company with good track record of paying dividends.
- ·
Buy
back at the price of Rs.90/-
Concerns:
- · Margins are decreasing.
- · Lukewarm growth in order book.
13 comments:
Remarkable! Its really awesome paragraph, I have got
much clear idea on the topic of from this post.
my webpage - quantrim slimming
Good day very nice web site!! Guy .. Excellent ..
Superb .. I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds also? I am satisfied to find so many helpful information right here within the put up, we need develop more techniques in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .
Have a look at my web blog :: anyone tried quantrim
Hi my loved one! I want to say that this post is amazing, nice written and come with approximately all significant infos.
I'd like to peer more posts like this .
Also visit my homepage: binary options Demo
Thank you, I have just been searching for info about this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I've found out till now. But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you positive concerning the source?
Look into my blog - quantrim truth
You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this
topic to be really something which I think I would
never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me.
I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to
get the hang of it!
My weblog; adiphene customer review
I blog quite often and I seriously appreciate your content.
Your article has really peaked my interest. I'm going to take a note of your blog and keep checking for new details about once a week. I opted in for your RSS feed as well.
my website: Quantrim slimming
I am in fact pleased to read this blog posts which carries plenty of valuable data, thanks for providing these information.
Feel free to surf to my web-site :: click through the next post
Thаnks fοr fіnаlly wгiting about > "MULTI-BAGGER ..... PRAJ INDUSTRIES"
< Liked it!
Take a look at my homepage ... homeopаthic hcg
Next time I read a blog, I hope that it does not fail me as much as this one.
After all, I know it was my choice to read through, nonetheless I really believed you would have something helpful to talk about.
All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you
could fix if you were not too busy seeking attention.
my weblog :: Biotechnology
This website really has all the info I needed concerning this subject and
didnít know who to ask.
my web page: Biotechnology
This piece of writing will assist the internet users for building up
new blog or even a blog from start to end.
Here is my weblog ... anybody tried quantrim
Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an incredibly long comment
but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm
not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted
to say wonderful blog!
My web page Abercrombie Et Fitch
Hi, Neat post. There is a problem together
with your web site in internet explorer, would check this? IE still is the market chief and a good part of other folks will omit your fantastic writing due to this
problem.
my web site - homepage
Post a Comment