Money dalal

Money dalal is a group of professionals who on a continuous basis do market research and critically examine each and every market information.

After thorough research and examination, our research teams share their views, Our Chartists with best of their skills make analysis and give us fruitful information.

We invite you to become our member and get benefits from our exclusive Stock Market Tips.

Market movers...........

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Upside Breakout possible in Gold & Silver, Patterns on Weekly chart

It has been long time I haven’t written about precious metals, But accidentally saw the charts today. :D I found that COMEX gold and silver is ready for breakout from its descending triangle pattern, in this case I am expecting a positive breakout. Look at the weekly charts of silver as I see its ready for a breakout (may be in few weeks) see below chart.
Silver chart analysis
But gold may take some time for giving a breakout in that pattern.  Look at the gold’s weekly chart below:
Gold chart analysis

Trading position in Gold and Silver:

I will prefer to trade long on both of these precious metals, when the breakout happens. However, I will see when the downward sloping resistance line becomes invalid, at this very moment I will initiate long positions. In silver I see breakout earlier as compared to gold. Lets just wait for breakout, once breakout trade is active I will let you know.

No comments: